Is Bankruptcy Right For You?
Only you can answer this question. Here are some of the warning signs that it may be time to file:
1) You are struggling to make rent or mortgage payments;
2) You are constantly stressed and losing sleep over unpaid bills;
3) You experience health related problems because of financial struggles;
4) You have noticed changes in your normal behavior. For example, you are willing to take unnecessary risks, or you have turned to drinking or gambling to escape your problems;
5) You are engaging in a credit card balance transfer shuffle; you continuously transfer credit card balances to lower interest rate credit card.
If any of these describe you, consider making an appointment with a bankruptcy attorney.
Call us for your free initial consultations. We will provide you with the knowledge that will empower you to make the right choice.