What Makes us Different?
We are not bankruptcy advocates. We are client advocates. Before we file a bankruptcy petition on your behalf, our first step is always to:
give you an honest assessment of whether a bankruptcy is right for you;
explain how filing of bankruptcy will affect your credit post bankruptcy filing;
review with you other options you may have outside of bankruptcy such as credit counseling, debt settlement, and different loan work out options for your mortgage;
- if after such review, bankruptcy is the only option, we will guide you through every step of the bankruptcy process to ensure that your rights are adequately protected, your debts are properly discharged, and that creditors are notified of the discharge to avoid any future harassment from creditors.
We Offer More Than Just Legal Services
As in all legal matters, but especially in bankruptcy, professional expertise is not the only thing that counts. Just as important is winding up matters smoothly and quickly. We provide you with helpful services in addition to our expert legal advice.
An overview of other services
- You will not have to wait for days to get an appointment
- You will meet with an experienced attorney, not a paralegal
- The attorney gives legal advice in several languages
- You will get free informational material to learn about bankruptcy